Cops Hate You and Your Dog

Of all the things out there that might have gotten me posting again, this one did it, good work piglet.  Little ol' Australian Cattle Dog had to die, "it was him or me," huh, I wish the dog had won.  At least the dog was acting honorably.  Another cop too fat to do anything other than shoot things?  Could not lift your leg to give all 30lbs of him a brisk kick instead?  Fuck it all, here's another protector of society doing his job just as he was taught to. 

Do not play any threatening games of Frisbee if you see a cop around:  LINK HERE

I'm probably over reacting, I know, but old yeller made me cry as a kid.  I get a similar feeling from this story, where the cop essentially plays the roll of rabies, and the boy doesn't get any chance at a goodbye.  Makes me wish that cop had wasted his life on something else, other than shooting pets that scare him.

Cops generally are not responsible enough to carry guns.

Officer Griffin in Austin Texas is definitely not responsible.  He's no good at following policies dictating use of force, and he's not being held responsible for his negligence.  What if it had been a non-english speaking person that was advancing on him in the same situation, shoot that too would ya?  Awful hard not to when ya got a gun pointed at em I know, but that's why you're trained to use less-lethal on the unarmed, so you don't kill the innocent while in some sort of mindless panic.

The amount of violence coming from the police, both mindful and mindless, is really distressing to this observer.  Good luck to all of us being policed, we will need it I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment